Friday 7 October 2016

SENIOR KENYAN POLICE OFFICER DITCHES WIFE FOR "CLANDE'

a policewoman confronted her husband, the twice-married area OCS, over an affair with a freshly recruited cop.
Victor Oduor, who has been the Embakasi OCS for six years, has allegedly been in a relationship with a fresh recruit, Elizabeth Rimba. His wife, Irene Matangala, also a police officer based in Embakasi, caused a scene as fellow officers watched from a distance.
Irene accuses Oduor of transferring her to Mukuru so that he could have time with his new squeeze.
Irene burst into Oduor’s office and beat up Elizabeth, the kurutu, who managed to bolt to safety. Irene then turned her wrath on her hubby who has since denied that Irene is his wife. Oduor says they only had a fling which ended last year.
“She was not in uniform, but had been hiding, waiting for the new recruit to come in before accosting her. She got her chance when she saw the recruit walk into Oduor’s office where she kicked the door open and started a fight,” said a police source within the station.
“We couldn’t get into the fight because we know they had a relationship and we all felt they should sort out their issues as adults,” added the police officer who witnessed the daytime drama.
Irene says she met Oduor in 2012 when she was a fresh recruit from Kiganjo. “We came to Embakasi and he looked very troubled. I came to learn that he had been having problems with his wife and was always unhappy. Fellow officers asked me to take care of him and that’s how I became his girlfriend and eventually his wife,” narrated Irene. She says they have been living together on and off, as Oduor still occasionally goes back to his first wife.
“We had a baby and life has been good. He was paying rent and other expenses until he got a new girlfriend in April. He then suddenly turned his back on us and stopped paying rent and caring about us. I am very bitter with him,” laments Irene.
She even insists that Oduor transferred her to Mukuru so that he could get some quality time with his
mpango wa kando.
Oduor told The Nairobian that he had an affair with Irene, but she has never been his wife. “When you work closely with someone, you can sometimes fall in love. We are all human, it happened to me and we had a baby. I later came to realise she isn’t a straightforward woman and I decided to end the relationship. She threatened me that she will go to the media with our story, but unlike her, I don’t want to go into details and expose to the public what she did to me and the reason why I ended the relationship. Being a single man, I eventually found love again, but she has refused to let go.”
The OCS says he has been catering for his daughter and even supports Irene’s child from an earlier marriage.
“There is so much going on between us, and only a few friends know how I have suffered. I am a man. All I know is that I am doing the best I can to take care of the child I had with Irene,” said Oduor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...